Dosimeter and Bump Tracer
binformed provides two ways to self-monitor your contacts and exposure risk.
Bump Tracing allows any two individuals using the Bump Trace application on their mobile devices to range and anonymously record contacts within 3-6 feet (1-2 meters) that last 15 or more minutes.
The Dosimeter supports user controlled, confidential and private, manual or automated, location tracking. The Dosimeter includes an innovative and extremely easy to use diary function to allow recording of:
- Address and description.
- Location type.
- How long you were there.
- How you got there.
- When there did you have to wait in line?
- Were you indoors or outdoors?
- Was it well ventilated or not.
- How busy or crowded was it?
- Did you socially distance?
- Did you were a mask and if so, what kind?
- And, how many people were you in contact with at that location?
Both are currently in Beta testing and when released, will be available in the Apple and Android App Stores.
If you would like to sign up for our Beta Test Program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.